Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Don't buy into Credit Karma! The only thing I use it for is tracking changes in my account, which i...
0 632 0
I ended up having the CPA account removed! I paid the account over the phone in full. I explained m...
0 1155 5
Yes, I DV'd CPA in November. It came back as verified, but Mediacom has nothing about me anymore. I...
0 1328 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Back in college, my roommates didn't return the Mediacom equipment. Eventually, I was able to get t...
0 1338 19
It turns out that it is a credit card company. Definitely didn't apply for their card...
0 522 0
Experian just notified me of a hard pull by something called Emerge. I have no idea where this came ...
0 534 3
Date opened. I can try GWs to the WFNNB and Buckle cards. My plan is to save the money I would have...
0 1397 2
My negatives are as follows:   Wfnnb/Vs   8/2008 $21 Bad debt/collection Details ...
0 1445 4
If I were to call them tomorrow and cancel (which is what I would MUCH rather do), what would be my...
0 1466 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Last month I hired Lexington Law to clean up the collections and negative accounts on my reports. A...
0 1484 11
What is the Capital One Credit Step Program? I haven't heard of it. 
0 442 3
Thanks! But I'm certainly curious because LVNV was challenged only on Equifax through Lexington Law...
0 786 2
I'm currently rebuilding my credit through challenging collections/charge-offs on my reports and pa...
0 450 5
So I'm in the process of challenging the negative information on my credit reports, and one day I n...
0 875 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+