Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was hoping you were the one to answer. Your replies are always crystal clear with no further clari...
0 318 1
So I have been going through a mortgage broker and we finally have a lender (Wells Fargo). I was to...
0 392 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 240 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 200 1
Could someone please PM me the contact info for Midland. My closing date is August 30th and I need ...
0 375 0
Congrats on your new home. I am in a similar situation. I started rebuilding last year and I am cur...
0 370 0
Purchase Price:  $150,500 Property: SFH - 1560 sq ft Submitted Offer on: 07/18/2013 Signed Purc...
0 641 1
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, it isn't my only baddie; I have some medical collections...
0 434 1
I currently have a 630 midscore and was told by my LO that scores under 640 can't have over $1k in c...
0 649 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 419 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 617 1
Way to go, your progress is really impressive. How did you raise your score so quickly?
0 664 3
nicholasyud wrote: Used your card and PIF..........ask them be4 Christmas......They might grand...
0 874 0
I thought so too. I called customer service and she initiated a request to have it removed. I was h...
0 354 0
Epcot wrote: Were both hard pulls done on TU? Or did they pull two different bureaus? Some lende...
0 457 0
Congrats! I was approved earlier this week too but with a CL of $150. Any tips on achieving a speed...
0 945 2
I recently went on a massive app spree due to only having one CC as an AU. I decided to apply for m...
0 517 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
 @webhopper You are so right. I didn't expect to get all of them but I did expect a beeter ratio t...
0 390 8
Congrats. I am loving GE right now. Yesterday I was approved for $2000 CL for Care Credit (after d...
0 485 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
@webhopper Thanks for the quick and helpful response.  So far all but one of my pending apps were ...
0 429 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+