Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 1271 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I will have to review the paperwork a little further tomorrow but I know it says that the total fin...
1280 2
Heres some basic loan info to begin with:   72 month auto loan 18% interest Loan amount $17,247...
1312 6
Nope, and I was young and dumb so I just kept my mouth shut. These days I would point something lik...
5115 0
I was approved back in 2007 at my local credit union for 70% retail LTV and I had no credit history...
5196 2
After browsing the forums a bit I think I'm going to try and get approved for Cap One's blank check...
912 0
Its reporting as an installment account...is that something they can do? Its not an installment acc...
567 2
Okay, Im sure this topic has been overposted but I'd like to ask your thoughts anyway...   My sco...
1171 4
If I pay it, and GW letters fail, wont it stay on her credit for 7 years from the date that we pay ...
684 4
Thanks, yes...they have it in chexsystems. However we already have 3 checking accounts so it doesnt...
722 6
Okay so my wife has an overdrawn account for $50 with Texas Trust CU its been on her credit since 2...
730 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+