Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Does anyone know if Chase, like AMEX, will use just one HP if you apply for more than one of their ...
0 430 1
koalablue wrote: Weights wrote: I recently got a preapproval offer for this card, waiving t...
0 647 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've seen quite a few posts about their new everyday card.  I'm wondering, in your opinion, which o...
0 840 13
tyler84098 wrote: Well, I took the plunge and applied and got approved for the Marriott as I ha...
0 67 1
dds2be wrote: this is nuts, why shouldnt  current card members be entitled to getting a sign up...
0 224 1
I had a similar problem when approved for the BCE in January.  I was specifically told that my offe...
0 367 1
I recently got a preapproval offer for this card, waiving the entire $395 AF for the first year.  I...
0 901 14
unlucky_hove wrote: yudeology101 wrote: unlucky_hove wrote: Done and approved for BCE! ...
0 77 0
unlucky_hove wrote: Done and approved for BCE! I struggled on the golf course today but this ma...
0 653 1
I also wanted to confirm that it's a SP whether approved or denied.  I was approved for one earlier...
0 354 0
unlucky_hove wrote: Over the years I was able to get a card with every prime lender that I want...
0 661 0
I got the checking about a week after opening my membership.  I don't believe Chexsystem was pulled...
0 452 4
They didn't for me; it was a SP on Equifax.  However, I have all my credit reports frozen, so a HP ...
0 464 6
I currently have both the premiere rewards gold charge card and blue cash everyday credit card.  I ...
0 312 1
As most of you know, a lot of creditors require that you state a desired amount of increase when th...
0 616 4
Hammer23 wrote: Amex from my experience is very picky on the BK.    I was SHOCKED at my Chase...
0 771 5
Hammer23 wrote: I took Chase down in my BK as well and was given a second chance with a Slate a...
0 811 7
Just to be clear.  When I mentioned time passage requirement with AMEX, Chase, and Citi, I mean the...
0 852 0
I've seen threads with the most, but also wondered the contrary based on all of your experiences.  ...
0 899 12
I know this card has been discussed a few times before.  I'm further aware that they're pretty stri...
0 323 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}