Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
They weren't joking when they said it'd take up to 60 days! I got my WalMart Discover card yesterda...
0 724 12
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Was denied earlier this year, but approved for $300. I'll take it :)
0 849 2
STILL waiting for my Wally Discover; it reported 3 weeks ago.
0 412 0
Who has this card? Is Citi good on CLI? I was approved today for $500, so I hope it grows well.
0 1120 7
Wow, they DO have some nerve to "upgrade" us but cut our limits. I am definitely going to call befo...
0 509 7
Hey all, I can feel my Wally Discover card coming soon! I got an alert from EX and it has been rep...
0 1280 22
Treat the card well and you will be rewarded generously! They started me at $600 with low 600 score...
0 1373 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 423 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 582 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1391 6
That is so awesome Maiden! Amazon is a place that I have a revolving balance from (under $150), so ...
0 417 3
Per Experian, I'm using 34% of my overall credit. She also mentioned my delinquency I have which I ...
0 915 3
I apped (10/3) & instantly approved for Zappos Visa from Chase, decided to risk a hard inq by appin...
0 1040 6
Good luck Xtina, hope you get that increase! The gentleman I spoke said it would take about two bus...
0 893 0
I've had my BML a bit more than a year. At the time my scores were in the low 600s; they haven't ha...
0 1352 6
I think it's random as well. I've had my Wally card for one year, started with 600, and at now sits...
0 553 0
I have a BML account and I love it! They started me with an odd $1627 credit line, so I just say it...
0 1416 11
Still waiting on mine. It is an upgrade and it said I have until October 23rd to decline upgrade, s...
0 199 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 346 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1129 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}