Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well this isn't how I wanted to start my monday I got an e-mail from Sam's Credit Card services ...
0 1150 8
I've had my card for one year, and am expecting my upgraded card within the next month. When I firs...
0 1359 5
Yeah, the whole Cap 1 thing confuses the heck out of it. I started at 300 with the platinum one, di...
0 468 0
I barely joined two weeks ago, but that sounds like it was fun to see!
0 1000 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 710 0
My Experian report updated today and my debt went down 1 percentage! Slowly but surely
0 366 0
I have this card, and yes the APR is 24.99. I've used it twice and made sure my purchases were unde...
0 1905 0
I've never asked for an increase on my Paypal Smart Connect card. When I first apped for it, I was ...
0 560 8
Hmm, I didn't get any e-mail about that. Also went to Google to search and only thing that came up ...
0 2436 0
Fabulous! Good on you for those increases!
0 1120 0
For me personally, when I think of places like Costco or Sams Club, MY intent is to use their cc fo...
0 598 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 782 2
Sam's CC already posted on EX. Now I just have to get the dang card!
0 657 2
I'm 24, owner of three small pets, sister to four older brothers, daughter to parents who have been...
0 1133 0
Amazing! I have a Lowes card and I apped for it with the sole intention of buying a decent (nice bu...
0 402 0
when I first got my WalMart, I didn't use it too much, so they started me with a small increase.  ...
0 5911 7
Being in even an little bit of debt, is important.
0 736 2
I'm anxiously awaiting my Wally Discover & Chase Zappos Visa, and my mom is waiting for Ashley Furn...
0 508 1
Credit One insists on sending me an offer every few months, I make sure to read through the paperwo...
0 595 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 661 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}