Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 150 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes, both cards were credit steps.  We started with 250 CL and within 3 months moved to 500 - we ea...
0 407 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 733 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Surprise surprise....my husband and I just got notified of increases...him to 1500 and me to 2500 .....
0 743 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My company has an .com site and I do all the fraud checks when orders come in....part of what I do t...
0 401 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 323 0
Got a fico update...score went from 638 to 633.....not such a bad decrease I guess....still sucks bu...
0 68 0
I don't know.  He told me to fill it out asap and mail back.  Since I had worked with them in the p...
0 304 1
Your very sweet virtualcuriosity...thank you....   Prayers always help!!!!
0 313 0
Party Status is "S"  - what does that mean?   Yes I have a copy of the paperwork and it's definit...
0 350 2
QD,   I know your right and I have read about it all (I spend wayyy too much time on these boards...
0 468 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi All,   I am so unbelieveably upset right now.  I just received a notification from myfico stat...
0 478 10
  thanks for the heads up on this!!!  score hasn't changed much but that's good considering my uti...
0 499 0
you guys are all making me itch!!!!!!!    I have to wait....I need to pay my current cards down f...
0 297 0
exactly snowkitty!   my kids couldn't find jobs at all - between not being 18 AND the economy, th...
0 330 0
I added my 17yr old DD as an authorized user to my Cap 1 and Discover cards.  I wanted to start her...
0 480 0
would appreciate any email address you all have for these guys - thanks!
0 1122 1
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!   I entered a BBB complaint a few weeks ago stating that husband was part of the...
0 250 0
it's his own fault so he can't be mad at me!   he put me in charge of this "credit rebuilding" pr...
0 824 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
yesterday I got a notification that there was a change on my husband's credit report....   I chec...
0 921 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}