Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 595 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I think Lenders should give us "freebie" hardpulls on Black Friday & Cyber Monday because these HP ...
0 619 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1147 2
LOL!!!  and I applied for a Walmart and rewards Capital one today and got them!!!!  I NEED THE GARD...
0 785 0
JMCMillan...   Sorry for the late reply...just got back home..   I was logged into my walmart a...
0 693 3
I am having the same issue!!! Especially now that I am being approved....I have some cards that I l...
0 880 3
woohoo!!!  love it!!!  it's under my husband but who cares, we are in the door!!!  $600 instant app...
0 818 8
just tried it and it says it can't match me with anything right now but i may like the citi thank y...
0 930 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1352 3
yes, had several CO but most are paid through settlements....working on GWs now.....had success wit...
0 425 2
OK - well my scores are a bit outdated because I am at 626 right now...(Amazon just approved me for...
0 433 4
thanks all.....pretty convinced not to go for it now.... 
0 1108 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1130 0
humm...ok so did they offer you those other cards or did you just apply for them?  i chatted with a...
0 1133 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
hi All,   seems as though many of us have capital one cards so I am wondering if most of you appl...
0 1154 14
that's great!!!  congratulations....   do you mind sending to me too....  my husband has a paid j...
0 141 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1156 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 405 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 987 0
thanks Shogun...   OK but some of the OC still show a HC so wouldn't getting rid of those affect ...
0 603 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}