Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
boonelb, thanks for the information...that makes sense and I just called them back and accepted th...
0 399 1
So I was approved for $300 paypal card which I thought was the mastercard but apparently it's there...
0 419 3
also just approved for $700 from amazon.... slowly but surely..   OK... question...   I am conf...
0 656 2
I just got approved for a 700 limit as well!  Highest limit so far - I didn't think it would happen...
0 572 0
so DH and I are looking to get a dining room table & my mom who has great credit and a bob's car wa...
0 711 3
thanks....it's been 2 days since I got the email from transunion - I hope to get the scorewatch not...
0 479 1
i disputed all online and then got an email back less than 45 days from transunion saying it was de...
0 480 0
anyone know how long it should take for us to get a scorewatch change now that the judgement was re...
0 514 5
Hi all,   i disputed 3 items on my husbands report and just got a message this morning that all h...
0 584 7
Congratulations on the house and good luck with the apps...
0 606 2
just wanted everyone to know that these forums are great!!!  i have been trying to find a number fo...
0 3860 0
oooooooooooooooo   and just signed us both up for credit karma - why didn't i know it was free???...
0 792 1
it's good to know i am not the only one using several services....   i am cancelling husbands sub...
0 800 6
This is a good question...I have wondered the same thing....I need to figure out what is the best...
0 919 9
My husband had the same child support account reported twice on equifax report....it was from 2005 ...
0 1663 9
That's great..congratulations!!!!  Can I ask how long you were black listed???  
0 620 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1659 0
Anyone know now long the inquires (HP) stay on your credit reports?
0 1672 4
addition for me.....just got approved for fingerhut with 300 CL.......I know, I know....not a huge ...
0 772 3
thanks for putting this in it's own thread - sorry about making that mistake!   and thanks to eve...
0 607 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}