Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hello. I am hoping that someone will be able to give me some advice on what I need to do or not do....
0 81 1
The same thing happend to me from my old Orchard card. My limit was $320 and they bumped me up to $...
0 138 1
Hi :-) I am hoping that I can get some clarification because I am trying to figure out what to do n...
0 174 2
Do you know if it was a soft or hard pull? I have been trying to decide what to do with my old HSBC...
0 595 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 327 0
I finally received a response back on the DV that I sent to the CA that is listed on my CBR. Well, ...
0 384 2
When I started this journey I had NO clue as to what was on my CBR.  When I found this awesome site...
0 342 0
So I have 2 baddies left that I am working on getting removed. Well, I had a dream that they actual...
0 460 6
I think  what I tried to say come out wrong. I mailed out two letters, a PFD and a DV, to the 2 CA'...
0 197 0
Hello,   I am in the need of some advice on what I should do. Some background, I have two baddies...
0 266 3
I had a balance with AFNI that had been paid in 2010, but was still hurting my score. I ended up di...
0 682 0
Yes, we were both on the lease. The rent was always paid on time and we gave proper notice that we ...
0 460 1
The SOL for the state I originally lived in is 5 years and the SOL for the state I live in now is 6...
0 490 0
I think my original post didn't come across I thought it would.   I originally got Orchard whe...
0 648 0
Hello.   I was wondering if getting secured cc is the way to go even though I already have 2 cred...
0 898 9
Hi Shogun,   I wanted to let you know that I did dispute this with EQ and TU and it was removed f...
0 1811 1
Hi everyone. I need some advice on what I should do about a baddie on my credit. Sorry if it is a l...
0 572 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi. I have been trying to get AFNI to respond to as well. Could you send me the information?  Thank...
0 818 11
Hi Shogun, thanks for replying to my question.  I do have a few questions regarding your response. ...
0 1876 1
I also have an account with AFNI that I didn't know was on my credit until I pulled it last week. I...
0 580 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+