Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats! That's a nice limit. I'm so tempted to apply for the Discover It too now...
268 0
Thanks everyone! I wouldn't have been able to get to where I'm at if it wasn't for this site. Anywa...
333 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I haven't been on this forum site in a while, but I would like to share that I finally came out of ...
457 16
Congrats!I want the Chase Freedom card, but I have a feeling I would get denied from all my inquiri...
158 2
HiLine wrote: Congratulations! What a great start!!! Your link on your signature is invalid...
1013 1
Going to the garden when your so close to a 100 inq? Lol jk
762 1
My score dropped from 703 to 688 last month then paid off some debt. Now my current score went from ...
1510 6
Are you suppose to leave a balance every month and pay above the minimum or can you PIF to earn the...
761 0
About three weeks ago I called to have my secured CC changed to the cash rewards. Today I get an ema...
169 1
Congrats! I can't wait until my graduate as well.
330 0
So you were approved for the store card? That will be useful for financing in the future. Congrats.
675 0
Yes, FICO calculates both open and close accounts for up to ten years. Although, I feel the op shoul...
293 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 307 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1250 5
DBSH wrote: eviLution: I read it on here. I believe there is a master GE credit thread around h...
193 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1074 1
All your cards are really short in history. Why don't you just SD them for now unless they have an a...
712 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Congrats. So were you approved for the discover or store version?
786 10
GABrown wrote: congrats...i have a BofA secured card....i was sent the regular card and once i r...
642 1
You should take care of the baddie and wait at least a year. Also stop applying.
1029 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+