Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hey guys, I've been rebuilding and only have 1 card left to pay down, woo! I decided to app for the...
0 483 8
Surprisingly just got approved for BML with an $1,800 "limit". EQ is a 630 with a paid collection f...
0 335 4
I am going to call tomorrow and request copies of the letters that were sent to me, as well as what...
0 116 0
Hey guys, this is one of the last things I need to get off of my report. I was overpaid for my GI B...
0 174 2
Congrats! I had similar success. I was able to get my Platinum card that is currently in the credit...
0 415 1
I have a card in the credit steps program that is only 4 months old and I just recently had it chan...
0 2213 0
Thank you, but the email got me no where. I got a call from the executive office telling me its not...
0 178 0
Hey guys, I sent an email (hopefully the email address I got was a good one) to USAA. Here's a cop...
0 350 2
That's the plan. I can't wait to see what lowering my utilization does to my score. I have a lot of...
0 371 3
Well... No dice on the dispute. Has anyone ever sent a goodwill letter to the VA? What happened was...
0 380 0
Unfortunately I have nothing in writing saying they would remove it, only the call I recieved from ...
0 409 2
Pulled my Equifax report from that site, very disappointed.   Bestbuy account shows no payment hi...
0 427 4
Can anyone look at the information I posted from my report and tell me what exactly is hurting my s...
0 608 6
Just got off the phone with the VA, I had a debt, but 4 months after the debt was created it was pa...
0 615 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the reply Notfancy.   No luck with the walmart cli. I think they may have actually don...
0 620 10
Ferrarif50_1985 wrote: I also would like some contact information for usaa and capital one. Goo...
0 680 0
I found some more information in my report in regards to which accounts are listed as negative.   ...
0 697 12
Hey guys, this is going to be a somewhat long post. I'm not very good at making things flow with wo...
0 700 22
Well thats sort of a bummer. I was hoping unmaxing my credit limit and bringing it down to 60 someth...
0 349 0
Its the walmart TU score. I believe its Fico. I also have my fako scores but I know they are far fro...
0 366 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}