Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I bought a new car last year. I financed through my credit union. So, there I was getting ready to ...
224 3
102 point drop: This score decrease may be caused by these 3 new reasons: You have a public ...
114 0
Update:   It's almost comical now: 10 hours after dropping 102 points, I just now recieved an ale...
134 2
Congrats!   I really believe that the credit rebuilding process is the best way to teach fiscal r...
208 1
UPDATE:   SW is acting really strange now. The point drops and rebounds are happening every week ...
153 4
UPDATE:   I called the Equifax Security Department (888) 298-0045. I wasn't on hold long before s...
343 6
UPDATE:   I called MyFico. First guy told me he didn't know why this happened. Put me on hold whi...
495 0
I checked Equifax today (back door) and there was nothing there. Actually, I have never seen it on a...
515 2
My concern/question is whether it will affect my goal of purchasing a home in the next few months. ...
526 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
For two months now, I have received a Score Watch Alert and a 70 point drop for an account with La ...
570 14
On EX & EQ reports my foreclosure from 2009 is still showing a remaining balance. I disputed twice ...
216 1
I did receive a 1099-C for the remianing balance. Account C/O date is 07/2009.   I have done alot...
863 0
.bump.   I am still wondering if anyone can give me some help. I spent a couple of hours last nig...
989 1
I am applying  for an FHA loan in a year. I have a few questions and I was hoping someone could cle...
1071 4
Thanks for the reply.   I think I will look into scanning and emailing it. Great Idea. That way I...
562 0
Actually, since it is a newer account it is lowering my average age of accounts and dropping my sco...
573 0
I just got off the phone with wffnbvs. It seems someone is using my social security number for an a...
591 5
Thanks for the reply.   I don't have a VS account or any CC with WFNNB. It's not my account.   ...
598 7
Thanks for the help. I posted this on the Myfico products page, but figured I would get a faster re...
616 9
Thanks for the help.   I signed up yesterday for Scorewatch. I also pulled my Ex & Tu report from...
403 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+