Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Could you please send me email address as well? Thank you in advance
0 201 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yes, they received it after the debt has been discharged (in Feb 2013)   What are my options? Wha...
0 75 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I had a dental bill for $80 back from few years ago. Last Summer 2012 I filed for BK Chapter 7.   ...
0 140 4
That's great to know! I did not know that Chex would clear you record because of Bankruptcy.   Th...
0 1602 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3672 1
Thank you, I actually just applied for Cap 1 an hour ago. It says application submitted but no answ...
0 1781 0
Hello again. I just received a discharge after filing Chapter 7 today.   My current Credit Score ...
0 3750 5
Hi Everyone,   I am a new member of this Forum. Just today I received a discharge after filing Ch...
0 1807 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}