Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes ruttster it is a long process...I sent my first app in March 6 of 2012.                       ...
0 627 0
Sorry for not responding sooner. Update on things I finally got the funding, and closed on my home ...
0 630 1
I finally got my funding/closing commitment today. Wishing all who are waiting the best of luck. 
0 1891 8
Just got off the phone with my Loan officer. Washington DC has released funds to USDA office in Was...
0 2039 9
I don't know about nationally, but I called the Washington DC office. They told me to call my state...
0 2170 0
I am also waiting on funding for the USDA Direct Loan. I have to agree with you it is crazy!!! Soun...
0 2272 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}