Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So from you guys experience do I basically have to go through the exec ofice to get a decent limit ...
0 928 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 793 1
I have a 5 year old CO for cap1, and a paid off collection (cell phone) for $400 from last year
0 330 0
Got my response back from Chase on the phone, 8,000 starting limit.. really surprised actually this...
0 351 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 892 1
Yeah they actually did ask for a utility bill and ID, that's good to hear hopefully you are right! ...
0 909 3
I know I am pretty bummed I was waiting all this time to get a few cards to do it right this time, ...
0 936 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Well I worked on my credit for a while, though I got a good but accomplished. Was able to close on ...
0 986 17
Just filed an FTC complaint thanks for the advice, done with these scum it's time to play hardball....
0 586 0
Sorry if I worded it wrong, I paid once.. in full. And a month later they updated my credit report ...
0 618 0
After going at it with these people at MS Services for months, I just paid in full due to a pending...
0 661 7
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got a notice for the rest of the amount owed from the IRS Saturday, talked to the tax advocate to...
0 1335 0
Well I called the Tax Advocacy again and got someone worth a damn to assign me a case. I won't get ...
0 1518 3
Wow well you are in the exact same deal down to the day. I will call the toll free number and try t...
0 1607 7
What did you have to say for these tax advocated to expedite the process, mine seemed worthless? I ...
0 1620 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Glad you got the tax advocates to help, I just called and all they said was it takes 8-12 weeks to ...
0 1605 10
GTMII how long did the IRS take to accept your return once you sent it late? I am going to have to ...
0 1687 0
Well then I guess I am screwed this sucks. I thought they can accept returns quicker, they usually ...
0 4177 23
Glad I found this I am going through the same. I just signed the 4056-T yesterday, but mailed my 20...
0 4206 25
That Crap1 secured card has been nothing but garbage for me so far, over 2 months and not even repo...
0 569 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}