Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats on the purchase of your new home,enjoy.
0 318 0
I just closed on a house on May 31st.Toyota reported me late 22 times since 2010.It all started wit...
0 324 0
My loan was for a $125,000.00 and the seller paid $4,000 on closing.I paid $3,700.00 at closing.
0 648 0
There is no way that the credit repair company can say for a fact how long it will take to repair y...
0 427 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 332 0
I put in an offer on May 5th, and we closed on May 31st.
0 457 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 322 15
I just closed on my home this past Friday.When will it be safe for me to apply for a much needed ho...
0 423 3
NyssaHoney,It was tough at times and I still cannot believe that we made it.At times it seemed impo...
0 308 2
Sorry HouseBuyerGuy,I should have updated my credit score.My middle score was a surprising 674.
0 313 0
Thank you Mike,we've been at the house all day.We just love it and can't wait to move in next Satur...
0 484 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
It has been a long hard road but,I could not have made it without these boards.The people here shou...
0 493 11
We closed yesterday,looking back I guess it wasn't so bad.It was certainly worth all of the trouble...
0 587 0
We just left the lender.The underwriter requested things that they had already.We had to give a LOE...
0 1101 1
I'm suppose to close on Friday.LO called tonight and said the underwriter  requested chapter 7 docu...
0 1263 2
Well,the underwriter sent our file to the title and escrow company that they use for closing.Suppos...
0 291 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 172 1
We are suppose to close on a fha $125K loan on 5-31-13.It has been a long road for us.Closing title...
0 871 8
Thank you,I will be so happy when this is over.Too many sleepless nights,suppose to close on the 5-...
0 434 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 380 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}