Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Does Cap One secured report the balance on the date of your last statement or the highest day to day...
808 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 481 0
Fingers crossed! I'll contact them to ask. Thanks for the advice, you guys!
173 0
Wow, I just read up on them and they really are 'unique'! It sounds like they are very strict, but a...
397 1
How in the world did you get the tax lien to go away? Was it IRS or state? Please dish! And congrats...
274 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 448 1
I just realized that NCO bought an old collection account of mine but it's not yet showing up on my ...
222 3
I'm getting ready to send a PFD to Unique National Collections for $134 I owe my local library. Thei...
470 6
Oh, how silly of me!  I have been living and breathing this board to learn as much as I can --- I n...
347 1
Yes, sorry for confusing you! I am planning on requesting validation.
286 0
Oh! I've just read so many posts saying to seek validation before making any kind of attempt to sett...
298 2
Thanks! I didn't know about the three revolving lines thing. Cyeron, I really like your idea of putt...
683 1
First of all congrats on the raised score! I'm new here as well but from what I've been reading it s...
515 3
Yay!!!!!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing. Your victory gives me hope! Good for you for having the ...
403 0
Robert, but if they committed a violation wouldn't she be in a better position to negotiate with the...
175 2
Cyeron do you have any other open accounts? I'm just curious because all I have is about a million i...
702 6
ReachingMyGoals, I'm new too but I just want to commend you on getting educated and getting advice b...
485 1
Sallie is reporting several late pays from 2002. They also sent my account to their collection agenc...
396 3
I had read that when a CA gets a DV they are less likely to validate if the SOL has run out. So I'm ...
221 1
I sent a PFD to Unique for a debt from 2009. They haven't responded but now I'm wondering if I shoul...
264 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+