Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Financing for a long term- 5 years- and making all your payments on time- will have the best impa...
0 1250 0
As far as getting a car while in Chap 13 you will have to petition the court through your trustee...
0 1712 0
You can be denied if the court finds that your income is high enough to repay your debt as well.
0 1235 0
Student loans cannot be included in BK, so you are still responsible for the debt. When we fil...
0 1303 0
When we filed for BK our atty advised us to stop paying all our bills with the exception of the o...
0 1802 0
That's a good question.....I assume that the courts will have to send her some kind of notice bec...
0 1868 0
We had a lease on the vehicle we kept in BK and our payment stayed the same, and then we traded i...
0 2135 0
As far as I know, the only thing that cannot be in BK debt is student loans and court ordered thi...
0 1753 0
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your x-wife will be in a heap of trouble. As a co-signer...
0 1903 2
Yes, they sure can, but you may be able to fight it. The courts tried to take my husband's enl...
0 1796 0
No, the courts do not close any accounts. Any card/account with a $0 balance would not be affecte...
0 1553 1
When we did our BK, part of the process for the courts was a VERY detailed budget plan- they lite...
0 2362 0
We reaffirmed one vehicle in our chap 13 BK, we traded it in and got a new vehicle about two year...
0 2993 0
You should check and see if there is anything in your Employee Manual regarding that- if you work...
0 3238 0
First, yes, your doctor can stop treating your son if you do not pay, so definitely, talk to the ...
0 2411 3
Well if he's not behind on payments, he may be able to do a Chap 7 then. A friend of mine went th...
0 2174 0
I agree. There are a lot of people who go through BK when it's not their fault- such as out of co...
0 1720 0
It's seven years from the DISCHARGE date, which is usually ten years from the FILING date. If it ...
0 2693 1
Yes, you can. But, I'm not sure about the Chap 7 part- it may need to be Chap 13 if he's behind o...
0 2181 2
We have our auto insurance through USAA. We got our policy only a few months after our BK dischar...
0 1774 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}