Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
File a complaint with the CFPB immediately! The CRAs are responding to them and you WILL get result...
0 864 12
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Absolutely horrible!  How does this man sleep at night knowing what he did to your MIL?  And what h...
0 732 0
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.  Here is their website, http://www.consumerfinance.gov/the-bu...
0 479 0
sperrin wrote: Diabla, what agency were you using?   Southwest Collections was the name.
0 8300 0
How funny that today I get my paper copy in the mail, and those two items are indeed on it, big as ...
0 236 0
I'm sorry!  I was hoping it was the same CA I worked with and I could have given you my agent's nam...
0 8373 3
Congrats!  Do you mind sharing how long you have been with them, and how long you have had the cred...
0 433 0
I can second that.  I have used them twice and got what I asked for each time without problem.  
0 567 3
Thanks, Robert!  I will attempt that.  Once they see that they have to put it into writing, they ma...
0 270 1
I pull daily from TU and I see an old address and new employer that I definitely want gone.  The em...
0 320 3
I recently did a PIF with a CA assigned by TMobile.  If you don't want to say the name in public, d...
0 8461 6
traveler2005 wrote: Hi All   Its been a while since I posted,   I am at a standstill with m...
0 756 3
So after updating my progress, I wake up to an alert by EQ that they've reinserted one of my earlie...
0 186 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2105 3
Good question, I'd like to know this too.  I have some dates that are coming up in December and Jan...
0 358 0
Just wanted to add that even though those are small now, if you ignore them, some CA might pick it ...
0 508 1
Wanted to give a final update on this from about 3 weeks ago now..  Got frustrated a few times and ...
0 233 1
I have two tax liens - one paid, and 1 dismissed BK13 and 1 discharged BK7.  I WAS knocking on the ...
0 569 0
Never doomed!  I've read some stories of people like low 400s going past 700 once they got to work....
0 169 0
I hadn't even thought about CK using its own tactics to make money, but that makes a lot of sense! ...
0 635 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.