Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Nope, I keep trying and get the same letter saying they don't adjust correctly reported information...
0 436 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 173 1
  Here it is. I don't know what else to do. I've been at this for almost a year and its not gettin...
0 217 3
I've been trying to improve my credit for almost a year now and I'm not getting anywhere. I've sent...
0 135 2
Could someone please pm me their contacts for first premier? Hoping to get a 60 day late from 2010 ...
0 134 1
Thanks for your help! The balance was 1509.14 and they settled for 906.00. paid half now and will p...
0 341 0
Called MCM and they told me to contact the law firm. Will they arrange payment with me?
0 369 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 545 7
It is my debt, and I did try to set up a payment plan with them at one point but the never took the...
0 556 9
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Just got served papers yesterday from midland. I've been sending DV's for months now and they would...
0 607 16
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow! thank you. I guess I will just wait and see. I'm going to keep a good clean credit profile for...
0 528 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have some 120 day lates on my sallie mae student loans. I am now enrolled in autopay and have bee...
0 585 5
To Whom It May Concern: I am writing a letter about my experience with Verizon Wireless tha...
0 192 1
Shogun- Thats what I am hoping, they got their money and just wont bother to report it. I will stil...
0 480 1
I don't know if I could have PFD'd for the CA. They haven't reported anything yet. They have called...
0 620 0
Well, after my failed PFD attempts to Verizon they sent my account to Diversified Consultants. They...
0 627 8
I sent a DV letter to midland and got a reply from them asking me to send THEM additonal informatio...
0 250 1
Just talked to verizon executive relations and they will not accept my PFD. They will however repor...
0 286 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 285 0
Just spoke with verizons executive relations and they will not accept my PFD, but will report as pa...
0 295 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}