Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
6 months later received a CLI of $300. After my first initial deposit of 500, i received a 651 CL...
106 1
Good thing the word "prime" is subjective and capital one extends credit vicariously post-2008. J...
662 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey, I was wondering when  astritaho1979  would make a comeback. 
376 28
This is a topic with new unread messages 376 2
Welcome to the Internet, ladies and gents
624 0
I once app'd and called in wanting to use the same INQ for a different card as I was traveling over...
246 0
I think it's definitely a "YMMV" situation. I've had a checking/savings account for 8 years and 1...
532 5
I really wasn't keeping track of my numbers till September of last year. I do have a 30-day late re...
232 0
Not at all. I was and still am a student and make ~30000 a year with my school benefits. My AAoA at ...
361 2
I had a 5,000 secured CC for two years w/ USAA. May have helped me acquiring a 5,500 CL on the unse...
384 4
Rewards Plus Gold Subject to these Terms and Conditions, for each dollar charged for an eligible p...
159 0
aberrant wrote: A little background, I applied and was accepted for a Chase Freedom card back i...
1186 2
enharu wrote: Just curious, does experian report my total payment on each card each month? Or ju...
444 0
Looks like I need to email the EO. My oldest card is with them and hasn't seen a CLI in 5 years lol
519 1
I received a CLI the day I was approved. I deposited 500 and had a $651 CL. My assumption is that th...
543 0
Not sure who it is, but I got a good laugh and head-shaking by noticing on someones sig that they H...
398 0
If it is a new account they normally limit how many payments you make your first month or so. 
640 0
There is a significant change in payment behavior. I read an article last month which stated that D...
464 0
tray wrote: WoW I wish someone can show a pic of this card I must have an old chase freedom des...
663 1
I wish I was capable of relishing the green tint the Freedom has...colorblind 
702 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+