Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I updated the address of an old card, it reported without my apartment number which I assume transun...
0 290 1
An address change on a CC reported to TU yesterday.... 3credit monitoring for TU woke up today and ...
0 339 0
EQ is up to 671, one point short of the needed 30 points in 30 days. The good thing is, TU an EX d...
0 105 0
Started on 08/20/14 with 642 scores @ 77% Util across 11 cards.  Now at 44% Util on 7 cards. receiv...
0 143 1
In a perfect world I would wait until 2015 to apply for a mortgage and be much better financially a...
0 342 3
Thanks for the info but I'm very financially secure. I was married 4 months ago which is where the ...
0 364 0
Scores jumped 9 points when auto loan reported paid and closed. The next two weeks will be the bi...
0 401 1
i called in yesterday and asked for a CLI .... I had 800 and was surprised when they told me I was ...
2 180 1
Remember... TU will not update the same as EX and EQ. I'm actually wondering how they will make it ...
0 357 1
Update.... My scored have bumped to what is in my sig. 653/653/662   Here is what my balances are...
0 448 1
Received 4 out of 12 alerts on EX. My score also bumped 14 points on EX.  The funny thing is I rece...
0 501 1
If you'll look closely at the description of the product it says that Transunion won't update the sa...
1 579 1
I purchased the 19.95 product on 8/23/14. Experian and Transunion have yet to update once. Equif...
2 890 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 353 0
Ok so my Equifax is caught up, score is up quite a bit but still have A BUNCH of accounts that have...
0 363 7
I just received 12 alerts at once for Equifax, nothing from TU or EX.   I could only get one of t...
0 141 2
So far Ive had tons of changes... ive had ONE alert... and that alert was for account comments cha...
0 245 0
I got them removed easily from my reports... just for info. All i did was GW after it was paid. I w...
0 326 0
Yea I wish I could know my 04 scores as well... I will get my DCU score tomorrow but thats once a m...
0 510 0
Here is a good data point for anyone wondering... my Kay card hasn't been used once since I opened i...
0 484 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+