Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Awesome... I also noticed my card is changing from a visa to a mastercard So that may be affecting ...
0 145 1
How long does GECRB take to report an AU account. PayPal mastercard and walmart discover accounts...
0 176 3
How long does it take for GECRB to report AU accounts
0 572 0
So my 04 score would theoretically move the same, or more, or less...
0 640 2
out First update.... 8 point bump on EQ SW when shell card reported 0$ from 11$.   So having m...
0 663 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 694 5
Awesome, I hope you're right and it seems I should... in January I had scores close to 690/700 ' s ...
0 1103 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1121 9
These are only the cards with balances, I have other accounts as well..... so can anyone point to a...
0 1128 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1141 1
EX 98 -588 EQ 04 - 612 TU 04 - 637 08 SCORES EX-653 Eq-642 Tu-649
0 1145 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Ok folks here is the situation, I need about 30 points to secure a home loan. I also need some paid...
0 1188 32
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 126 0
Sounds good, we've found a house in mayflower which will remain eligible after the Oct 1st switch. ...
0 131 1
I called the numbers for TU and Ex just now, TU took 5 minutes and was updated in 20 minutes. All d...
0 463 0
We have moved our timeline up to 10/01/14! Me and DW found a home that we "can't live without" whic...
0 398 1
Thanks, good to hear. I can't wait to pull the trigger... I'm going to update my "can I get a mortg...
0 283 0
Shane thanks for the reply... and my apologies... I should have been more clear. .. Me and dw  b...
0 293 2
Will that amount of new accounts/inquiries affect my chances if approval? DTI appears to be close...
0 347 0
I will have at the time of mortgage app... 1 CC @ 2 months old, acquired for 0% BT/Purchase offer ...
0 349 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}