Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I feel like I need an AA meeting for inquires lol... I'm at 35 :/ I want to be here for 24 months! W...
181 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
This is where I need to be!! I currently have 35 HP's on my reports... Sad I know. I have all th...
654 9
Compared to this time last year.. A 518 credit score and NO chance of a car loan or credit card. ...
196 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 938 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 688 0
Thanks! I'm excited! Ready to build a nice payment history
267 0
I will- I'm sure it's a slim chance due to having to recon for approval... But never hurts to ask!
831 0
APPROVED!!!!! :)) Had to verify my identity, and say that I did in fact apply for the card. No...
839 1
I'm starting to thing it's solid and ill get it... Now I'm going to be really brave and ask for 2...
899 0
Yea it's annoying and nerve racking! One more day and I call and get an answer.... Ugh! So far aw...
952 0
I tried the auto system -- it never says anything but "to repeat this press 7" so I do and get same ...
1025 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 894 3
Approval is always awesome but I hope I Don't have to wait through all that! LoL I'm already sittin...
1320 1
Nice- I'm hoping come Monday ill be approved also. Can't believe more ppl here don't have a recon...
1441 1
Thx for the input! Hope you're right about final approval for me! Be nice to get a higher CL like yo...
1527 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I recently had a nice recon experience with chase freedom. I would like to hear from others. C...
1634 21
Freedom was this month. Reconsolidation was on student loans and by salie Mae. I just filled out ...
414 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 608 11
So since my last post and a FICO of 560ish I am now at 674!!!! I know I know... Nothing to brag abou...
568 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 866 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+