Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 446 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Chase Freedom 6/12-started wtith 500 @ 2k now Chase Slate 12/13 started with 3k no change   Capi...
0 123 0
LoL mine is due to wedding ring, wedding in hawaii, honeymoon in aruba... DW is high maintanance, b...
0 342 0
Just for information... my chart will calculate your balances, projected balances after payments, m...
0 191 1
I figured this might be nice for someone wanting to keep track of their cards/finances better. I ha...
0 228 6
Based upon that newly found knowledge I will pay all cards below "maxed out"    I will report bac...
0 107 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 108 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 438 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 441 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 111 2
Those aren't the only cards I hold, I have a total credit limit of approximately 55k. My total utili...
0 114 1
I'll go with paying as many off as I can, I'll let you know what it does to the scores. Right now I...
0 231 0
Most are 0% highest that's not 0% is 17.99. I'm looking for biggest FICO boost, I know however I ...
0 265 0
If you are wondering why I have so much cc balances, I was recently married. We charged the ring, we...
0 282 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
OK I have about 7k cash to pay down balances on my CC'S. I know this is impossible to know for su...
0 285 20
Duck scores should say myfico scores, my apologies for my smartphone
0 696 3
Thanks, We are going to trade in both vehicles this month and cut our payments by half. We're go...
0 698 0
We could get a USA guaranteed, we are right at the limit. The vehicles are definitely much too ex...
0 784 0
Also it appears we could go the USDA route. What are the pros/cons of doing that? And do you think ...
0 849 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Ive been gone a while, i need some time here though! 2 years and im dedicated.
0 173 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}