Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
That sounds pretty interesting about buying an option. I'll ask our realtor to look into it. We exp...
0 745 1
I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. And Elcid, you were right.   The second lender wasn't abl...
0 775 0
My FH and I originally applied with Navy Federal CU and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that ...
0 1159 2
Hello! This could be a great thing, but a word of caution:  It may not be all it's cracked up to be...
0 2912 1
Elcid89 wrote: Well, I've said my obligatory fatherly message   If it were me, I would hav...
0 926 1
I had a nightmare of a time with Navy Federal.  Originally, I wasn't even supposed to BE on the loa...
0 943 3
@ Elcid:  While I appreciate your advice and opinion, I feel that you're incorrect. 4 years ago, I ...
0 1568 6
Unfortunately, we don't have 3k in savings. Once we're married (at the end of the month), we'll be ...
0 1626 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
*update*   We were denied!  While my credit scores were within parameters, they weren't as high a...
0 1691 11
Good luck!  My FH and I are in the UW process right now ourselves. We actually don't have much in s...
0 4104 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
This could stand to be a fairly long post. Apologize in advance. Trying to figure out if we'll qual...
0 1979 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.