Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I would not pay them. It sounds like it was re-aged. You could dispute and if that does not work , ...
0 109 1
It sounds like these people are junk debt buyers. I would never pay a JDB because in 99% of the cas...
0 111 0
I have a relationship with chase going back to the late 1980's   Perfect payment record until 200...
0 227 0
+2 to what JJ said.   First of all, I would never pay a junk debt buyer a penny.   You have to ...
0 146 0
Thanks Starting.     I forgot the NOT. Meant do not borrow.
0 1131 0
Send a certified letter to OC/CA or attorney saying you elect private contractual arbitration. Some...
0 132 0
A lot depends if you are dealing with the OC or a CA.   An OC will have all the paperwork.Most ma...
0 235 2
safetouch , if they reported to credit bureau,would report zero balance if they sold the debt.   ...
0 165 0
Did Accelerated buy the debt ? If so, they paid 3-5% for it. If you want to settle at 20%, start lo...
0 229 2
I had same experience as OP with Chase.   I have a 25 year relationship with chase. In 2009 , i h...
0 146 0
Let kids and young adults manage cash and debit cards first. Let them show they can stick to a budg...
0 935 0
i would leave retirement account alone. Renting is not a bad option in many cases.
0 1422 0
i would maybe reduce the 401k contribution rate a percent or 2 while you pay off cc. Avoid 401k loa...
0 1331 0
I'm not sure i would do this. I think it wil be hard to get a 6% after tax return to make this work...
0 1476 0
They aren't really credit scores but debt scores. The more credit and lines you have , the higher y...
0 349 0
hang in there. Things will get better. Most of us have been there too.
0 386 0
the letter is too long. They dont care about your personal or financial situation.   Keep it shor...
0 94 0
+1 to what shogun said.   A creditor soft pulled me without a PP and i sent an Intent to Sue lett...
0 189 0
It is good seeing these young people on the right path.   EZ, you should be very proud with a son...
0 517 0
No hate was intended in my comment either.   I'm an old guy and I hate seeing young people gettin...
0 263 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}