Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
This guy sounds like a total loser. OP get out now while you can!! God forbid this guy gets you pre...
0 207 0
Total Rewards Card -> Cash Advance -> Hit the Tables -> Profit 
1 143 0
OK last one, I promise. So for the proverbial S&^ts and giggles, I apped for the Amex Everyday. Ins...
0 173 1
Had a real nice little spree back in May, got the itch for the CSP, apped today, instant approval f...
0 222 8
An excellent card for wintertime! 3x points on utilities Jan-Mar FTW. Makes those huge gas bills a ...
0 295 3
I am about to give up on Capital One and Discover. I get denied everytime, which is odd, because al...
0 438 5
Had a balance of $350 out of $6500 when I hit the button. I run about $1K a month through the card....
0 334 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Approved on Amex BCP. Went from $6500 to  $19500!! Whoa! After a May app spree and some CLI's my to...
0 426 16
Applied for this card last week.  Got the 7-10 day message. Card showed up in the mail yesterday wi...
0 349 1
Hit the luv button last night. Asked to go from $10k to $20k. Got the 7-10 day message. Today, I mi...
0 272 5
I guess this would apply to any make/model. If I want to lease, let's say in this case a Lexus, doI...
0 676 2
I gave up on Cap One and closed both of my accounts with them. Never missed a payment, alyways pay ...
0 428 0
Feels Great! Yesterday morning total CL was $22,000. This morning it's $75K
0 448 1
So first off, thanks to the myfico fourms! In the past 2 years been able to raise my score from 515...
0 523 8
I have a consolidated loan with them (2). They are put together in a group. 1-001 ($16,0000) and 1-...
0 298 2
Just follow the advice on the forums. In a little over a year and a half I was able to go from a 456...
0 160 4
"what collection agency was it?  I have 4 left."   The one that just did it, no hassle was F...
0 1754 0
If you run your report on the TU site, at the end of the report, it gives you the all the contact i...
0 335 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
10/12 - 12 Collection Accounts (9 Medical)   12/12- 0 Collection Accounts   Thanks so much to t...
0 1878 18
APPROVING BANK: Huntington BUREAU PULLED: Transunion CREDIT SCORE: 605 CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDEN...
0 3865 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}