Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was of course very clear in my DV letter that I was requesting a Validation of the debit they cla...
329 2
Ok thanks, I was worried that I might have to go with a pre-paid 
224 0
I need to get a new cell phone plan as my current provider is not working out for me. I know cell p...
265 3
Ahh ok, maybe it was that part in  809(b) that I remember reading. Then again it might have been in...
227 0
I decided to try the online method of debit validation on one of my accounts with Experian. This is...
253 2
I think the OP seems to just assume that because someone is a new poster, that it means they must h...
788 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 150 1
Yea that's what Im' thinking as well. It might help long term but in the short I believe it will hu...
242 1
I just picked up a cap one secured card at the time my score was around the high 500's. After takin...
252 3
Verizon really are a PITA to try to deal with. I had a wireless account with them for 3 or 4 years ...
1018 1
Also I wanted to say here in MA for "small claims court" they can mail it and it doesn't need to be...
1782 1
While I can't give legal advice I can tell you what I did in this same situation. It was one of the...
1788 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 676 2
Yea see I'm not 100% sure if I want to do that just yet, as I'm trying to get a mortage somewhat so...
190 0
I was just reading their site & read the lowest was 620, but who knows they might have exceptions f...
1708 3
I'm trying to rebuild my credit score after having a set back 2 years ago. I was in the high 700's ...
245 2
Yea my defualts happened in 2010 but with Experian it says my last negitive listing was 1.6 years a...
901 0
New here and have a few basic questions.   As the title asks.. I have pretty much everything cove...
1050 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+