Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
After working hard on my credit over the last year it has finally paid off... almost. I have all bu...
498 5
I am finally out of school and consolidating like 12 student loans (can't remember exact number off...
287 1
Can someone send me the Nelnet contacts email contacts and the approach used? I skipped a semester ...
1424 1
I tried calling the Executive Office from a number I found on the forums. The guy I spoke with said...
663 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 671 1
Can some one PM me an email address for Capital One that could help remove a couple late payments f...
1433 4
Scott... Thank you for the laughs on here! I have a HSBC that I would like to GW. Can you send me w...
160 1
Yeah... I was thinking I should wait. I didn't know how it would affect the mortgage process. I wan...
105 0
After working on my credit for almost a year trying to get some fraud of it... I'm almost there. I ...
131 2
Do you have a contact at Capital One that you sent the GW to? If you do, please PM it to. I'd like ...
212 1
Let me know how the GW goes with CapOne. I had two lates in the last two years with them while goin...
237 3
So your USAA score is actually lower than your FICO score? I haven't checked my FICO on here yet, s...
277 5
And when I mean open them for a few months... use them a few times but pay them off to zero balance...
667 0
Well the secured card does do a credit check at all... so no inquiry and that should not reaise the...
671 5
I have a lot of negatives currently, but I also had15 years of perfect credit before hand. I'm not ...
401 0
Question... Would opening a secured card for 3 months for $3-4K then closing it, getting the deposi...
686 7
Do secured cards check credit at all? I found a secured card called "Applied Bank Secured Gold Visa...
502 2
I see you use USAA also... I know it uses FAKO scores, but wonder if FICO scores are always less th...
587 8
Any suggestions on if the secured card will help increase my score?
244 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 520 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+