Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Called them and offered PFD. Rep said they would send me a letter that I would forward to CRA's and ...
0 1062 3
Could I get the contacts you have also? Many thanks.
0 1154 0
Spoke to the collections agency and they said the debt was from 2009. What would you suggest I do ne...
0 846 2
I had a collection show up today with EOS CCA for an old AT&T bill from 2005. I read that there is a...
0 888 5
This is what United Veterans Home Loans sent me when I was denied a Mortgage. Do you all think its ...
0 290 1
Any success with a PFD with them? Have a collection for $1,100 that shows a date opened/ DLA of 11/2...
0 293 2
How do I read this thing? Don't even know where to start repairing!
0 298 2
I have had two auto loans from them. The first I was never late. The second I lost my job an went 90...
0 175 2
Hi, I have been lurking on this board for a couple of weeks and really like the information that yo...
0 329 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+