Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I sent a pfd to les schqab, if they don't accept Im thinking then do a dv to the ca. Since I already...
561 3
Timotiger, yes will you send me what you received please.    Thanks!!  
497 0
Same account, my husband has ever only had 1 account with them. I will DV and see what they come ba...
599 1
I googled it after requesting a few peoople send it to me and never getting anything etiher. If you...
509 6
Okay how about this one?   Les Schwab Tire Center Date opened 10.13.2009 Date reported 9.9.2012...
607 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My credit report looks like this..    Closed Accounts   Capital One Bank  Date opened 5.3.2007...
620 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 704 2
I did pull my reports, thankfully I was going off of the correct date. =)    Thanks!
266 0
I'm also looking for an email for NCO, if someone could PM me also I would appreciate it.
731 0
So, the date its reporting (not the updated date) is probably the date I need to go by? I hope so...
342 2
How exactly does one see the date of delinquency that is so frequently addressed? Is this reported o...
349 4
A little background...    I was married for 5 years to a woman who took care of the finances, but...
160 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+