Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I personally think that if your score is 680 or so you can get in with Discover. If you are 700+, I...
0 749 0
I personally think it's not a very smart move (hey you asked).   If I were you, I would get a sec...
0 521 8
This is a topic with new unread messages
I tried for a few months to see if a soft pull would work at Sports Authority. It didn't work and i...
0 30309 0
RhubarbPie wrote: john398 wrote: ABuckNow wrote: Would paying it improve my score? I d...
0 371 3
Paying the money will not help your score.   Paying the money will not cause it to be longer on y...
0 541 0
With my score on this site I had a balance increase 2 weeks ago and my score dropped 20 points. The...
0 481 0
I started with a 200 dollar secured card from the worst card in the world. So you getting approved ...
0 425 0
They approved you for a high limit with intention of letting you use it. Charge away.
0 609 7
You can try but you may get denied for inquiries, at least from Barclays. They are pretty weird abo...
0 562 1
You didn't have to get hard pulled. You should have used the trick. Oh well. Impatience is a virtue...
0 1257 1
What you need to do is just wait. Charge a few small items on a card, let it report a small balance...
0 616 0
Yeah they told me to try again in the future after I prove myself with their other cards.
0 976 0
Decided to apply for the Cash Rewards card and was declined. I have 7 inquiries and 3 recent cards ...
0 1062 3
Not trying to bring u down but you're going to have to run thousands and thousands of dollars throug...
0 416 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 995 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
DW?   Divorced Wife?   Diseased Wife?   Designated Whale?   Deceased Widow?   Dumb Wombat...
0 1031 19
Good name dude. Don't worry too much about it.   Bears and turtles are cool in my book
0 368 0
My friend has no inquiries on their transunion and so would be a good candidate for a GE card. Can ...
0 598 5
Yes, it's a Fidelity Rewards Amex card and it's green.
0 746 0
That JCB Marukai card is pretty.   I'll add Elvis Presley Platinum Rewards by UMB Financial
0 1193 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}