Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'll start a list of lesser known cards.   1. Fidelity Amex Rewards 2. Cabela's Visa 3. Banana ...
0 1288 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 957 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I know that everybody goes for the Chase Freedoms, Sapphire, USAA Rewards, DiscoverIT, Amex BCE, BO...
0 1302 23
I have a Chase freedom and would like to get their disney rewards card as well since I spend so muc...
0 359 4
Very nice. Now that I see your progress I kind of regret opening 6 cards with 2000-3000 limits rece...
0 655 4
Roll the dice if you want. I was in the same position as you about 5 months ago. I app'd for about ...
0 461 0
How many inquiries do you have on your report? Anything new reporting? If those AU's have been on y...
0 496 0
For me, Walmart pulled Experian. It really depends on where in the country you are that will dictat...
0 751 0
You could definitely try, but in my experience having a few collections like that will impact you. ...
0 759 0
You won't qualify for either and will waste a hard pull. If your fako is 600, my guess is your real...
0 784 0
She said sorry the only way she could increase me is if it was for Business purposes. When I origin...
0 310 0
Hi There   Just got approved for a Walmart Discover with 1500 limit. I was thinking of doing a re...
0 347 3
I have 4 credit cards through Comenity Bank (Vic Secret, Jcrew, etc.). They were the only ones who ...
0 350 2
Well people who know finance and fraud better than you (AMEX) closed your card and there's a 99% ch...
0 669 6
Even if people look beyond the frozen payment there are plenty of other red flags.   1. Trusting ...
0 441 2
I know some people are afraid of the truth at times, but there are two sides to every story. There ...
0 574 3
Link2k wrote: HappySoda wrote: I understand your point of view Tommy, but you're telling me...
0 594 5
Again, there's 45 days she had to square this away.   I've never known anybody have a bank frozen...
0 615 0
I understand your point of view Tommy, but you're telling me that from the time to where they got t...
0 612 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Sorry, but something is not adding up here. Why didn't you and your boyfriend know there was a frau...
0 635 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}