Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
tjrssibelle wrote: KausticRage wrote: Just got some Luv from the button :D   Initial C...
0 1325 0
Just got some Luv from the button :D   Initial CL: $9000 61 day/181 day CLI: $16000 increas...
0 1553 4
Just got my score and its at 756 :D  This is with 12% Utilization and four new accounts.  Next mont...
0 560 5
09Lexie wrote: @Kaustic So, they sent you a message it was approved without you asking for it...
0 723 0
09Lexie wrote: I was told a yr, that it used to be more frequent but the changed it recently. Ho...
0 764 3
Down 10 points from 774 to 764.  Not bad for four new inquiries and three new accounts :)
0 219 1
If you want to stay under the FR radar the highest you can request is 25K.  Anything over that and ...
0 2726 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 514 2
Down 9 points to 740... 3 new accounts and util went up from 6 to 9% so not bad :D
0 545 6
That is correct.  I tried to get my score also and was told by customer service they could not prov...
0 722 3
Well if it makes you feel any better... the black card is still valid.  I just used yesterday and i...
0 580 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I went from 752 -> 741 not too bad since I had 3 new accounts hit this month.  I should be back in ...
0 434 24
It will obviously depend on credit score but I just recieved a $9k limit on Friday using cardmatch....
0 563 0
I was also matched for several Amex and Cap 1 one cards and took advantage of the BCP $250 offer.  ...
0 931 2
Ok, I really need to stop.  Just got the Discover IT for $6K.  Off to the garden I go :D
0 94 0
Man O' man... I just went from $7K to $10K on the Walmart.  I also called BofA to check on my MLB R...
0 139 0
Thanks everyone.  I woke up this morning feeling extra good that I am going to call in and try to g...
0 148 1
When I logged in I saw "Congratulations! You have been preapproved for a new loan." right under the...
0 647 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
For a few months I had a preapproved increase message from DCU that I kept ignoring. Today at work...
0 677 14
DCU just doubled my limit from 5K to 10K :D  I had received a message a while back that I was pre-a...
0 398 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+