Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
In the same boat.... Me and the wife wen to look at some houses yesterday. 1 was a forclosure and I...
187 0
They lender pull is a lot diffrent from your copy of your credit report. I will give you my real li...
272 1
Take it from me,   I started out with a low 500 score, lender pulled mid score of 638 2 days ago....
346 1
My medium score is 638 and I was pre qualifed through mapletreelending in NY,  meeting with them to...
450 0
thanks for the reply, I will keep that in mind. I know in the past however that paying off my colle...
165 0
So I have been rebuilding my credit for the past 2 years... scores were in low 500's when I started...
272 3
Credit Karma is crap. It was the first free tool I started to use when rebuilding my credit. My sco...
409 0
Sounds like your established credit is pretty limited / poor. You would think not having a car loan...
284 1
I did Cap1, They even gave me a $100 increase with a secure card after a year. Just keeping it now ...
126 2
Not that good. Glad its settled but I closed a Portfolio case 4 months ago, $4700 for $1000. about ...
268 5
Try and go after a Cap1 secure card. There will be a 29 or $99 deposit required for a $200 limit ba...
142 0
Thanks for the responces, I was thinking the same thing. By spring next year most of my inq will fa...
127 0
Accounts that I currently have Cap1 Secure opened in Jan 2012($400 Limit), Orchard bank Feb 2012($3...
306 3
Question, I went from 300 to 450 using the button 4 months ago. I tried using it last week and got ...
299 0
I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for my letter and if it doesn't come click again
2045 0
Question for the community,   I have been rebuilding my credit for about a year and half now. I j...
350 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 2077 8
It will be intresting to see what they do with the orchard merge. I have a Cap1 plat master card bu...
225 1
think people miss the point with cards like Orchard bank. They are for people with crappy credit. T...
137 1
I had the card for the first year and dumped after the second. Since working on my credit and getti...
152 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+