Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I would start by getting a pull off all 3 credit  bureaus like someone mentions. This will give you...
0 220 2
So I have been rebuilding my credit for the past 2 years.... Started out with in the 500's several ...
0 182 7
Hey guys,     Want to get soem advice or see if anyone else had this happen to them. I recently ...
0 256 3
I close today FHA,     Going to need Bank statements 90 days worth, Pay Stubs for past 30 I thin...
0 266 0
Closing at 4pm WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY  Todays also my 5 year anniversary its gonna be a grea...
0 281 2
Not sure first time home buyer myself and I close thursday. I have been clear to close for 2 weeks ...
0 242 0
Kind of hard to say. I went FHA and had bad credit so can relate to my experience.   How old is y...
0 300 0
Waiting for the seller to move out so we can close !!!!!!
0 312 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 377 0
guess it didn't go so well....     IF not keep ur head up. Took me 5 offers to finally get my ho...
0 237 1
Think some of that info can could be false. I had to pay off a few collections. I had a few I had b...
0 356 0
CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too bad I have to wait till the 19th,
0 844 0
Not sure what mortgage your trying to get but for me I was rebuilding my credit for 2 years. April ...
0 712 3
Sounds about right.  Closing cost will include 1 year of Taxes, 1 year of home owners, Attorney fee...
0 751 1
That information is false. I can tell you from first hand experience. I am closing June 19th.  I wo...
0 390 1
This is typical. My scores were better on the lender pull then my scorewatch scores. Its always a g...
0 700 4
Submitted my May statment to bank, should get clear to close in 1-2 days... Just gotta wait till th...
0 793 0
I am worried for my closing for a diffrent reason. We were closing June 13th, Seller is buying a ho...
0 463 7
Keep in mind your scores you get are not the same that the lender pulls. my EQ was off about 80 poi...
0 315 0
You will more than likely have to settle or pay off all your old debts. I had to pay a $120 credit ...
0 242 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}