Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you for your help. I think I understood. So once the account is closed, it no longer grows. ...
0 663 1
Thank you for yor reply. Say my oldest account is 15 years old and I have 3 other accounts; all a...
0 727 3
About the oldest account opened on Fico score, is this the oldest account opened/closed? I underst...
0 823 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
which lenders are inquiry sensitive? Besides hurting fico score, I assume inquiries have psycholog...
0 935 7
 In general, do banks prefer person who earns a salary over a person that is self employed? I gu...
0 858 5
I am trying to convert my bofa platinum plus to cash reward. However, I am not getting clear ans...
0 477 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
if you make minimum payment or something less than statement balance but pay on time, is it consid...
0 872 12
I got my citi card in Nov 2011, never requested line increase. Nor there was an auto increase by c...
0 3637 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
 Hi, I wish to increase my credit line and I was wondering what amount is considered reasonable....
0 22084 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 5016 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 518 0
Does bank give a higher limit for joint credit card than an individual? Say I have a mid 700 score...
0 592 3
About the personal line of credit. Is it considered a different type of credit from revolving? Th...
0 650 2
I searched the forum and on google to find but had no luck. What is average credit limit per accou...
0 5311 6
Today I called bank of america three times and talked to 3 different representatives. I am trying ...
0 205 0
I am trying to consoliate credit limit into one card. (2 bofa card to 1, 3 chase cards to 1) I go...
0 293 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}