Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ron1 wrote: pt2005 wrote: I have my Kohls account for 9 years with .... $100 CL. Still $100 ...
0 358 1
I have my Kohls account for 9 years with .... $100 CL. Still $100 now. Should I call them? I stopped...
0 445 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Creditaddict wrote: pt2005 wrote: GaTech wrote: Hey, so I use my AMEX BCE for gas and gr...
0 1288 4
GaTech wrote: Hey, so I use my AMEX BCE for gas and groceries, then I saw how the Simply Cash Bu...
0 1332 7
Yeah, don't feel bad. Me and my DW have combined income near 200K, joined account; I'm in the 700...
0 350 4
@ youngandcreditwrthy: Congratulations. Saw your BCE bump today, nice job.   I'm waiting for my ...
0 476 0
Got mine Discover card for 7 months. Spent $10K+ on it.  And not even a $5 Thank you Gift Card????...
0 4271 0
I applied in store and was not told the CL. Immediately called Credit Solutions and asked for an in...
0 1908 0
Hi guys,   If this question has been asked before I apologize and please direct me to the existin...
0 842 4
No CLI for me too when I asked after 6 months. Don't feel bad because Discover is very conservativ...
0 504 1
I got the 7-10 days message at 60-61 days. Few days later I asked again and instantly approved 3x
0 939 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 622 0
Excellent thread.   About a year ago I only had $600 in credit. Three 3 years ago I had about $10...
0 277 0
OP: I strongly suggest you NOT do this. You only gain $120/year, but you may end up losing more si...
0 392 1
Congrats! 5.5 initial CL is not bad with Discover.  
0 474 0
enharu wrote: since you're charging so much through the card, i would actually recommend u take...
0 443 1
Datx wrote: Not sure if this helps, but when attempting to do a CLI request online and all you ...
0 467 3
09Lexie wrote: Are they SP'ing EQ? I have no idea who they SP'ed from. However, I have about ...
0 484 2
09Lexie wrote: Good luck, hope that works. Are your CS s in your siggy current? Thanks. YES m...
0 416 9
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
09Lexie wrote: Have they SPd you at all? What's your overall util? They SP (not sure me or bo...
0 453 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}