Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That sounds good. The only concern i have is if a flight costs around 60000 points. Can i use 40000...
0 666 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I'm going to be doing an exchange program in London next spring, and I'm looking for a credit car...
0 740 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I like having the account history for AAoA purposes, that's all. I don't need the credit since I hav...
0 167 0
I'd actually rather it be on there, XD. I was just under the impression that it would be removed no...
0 243 2
So I just removed myself as an AU from my mom's Chase Freedom. Since I was finally able to score on...
0 257 6
Might I recommend the Sallie Mae Mastercard? As far as rewards, it really can't be beat. 5% gas, gr...
0 334 0
You lucky SoB. Amex seems to dislike me for whatever reason. I've had the Zync for 11 months now an...
0 459 9
I'm in a bit of a unique situation. I was homeschooled through a non-accredited program, so I can't...
0 307 3
Bluedog23 wrote: Bears-Purdue Fan, BCE does have a sign up bonus. It's 100.00 if applying throug...
0 135 0
sergi0wned wrote: 528491 wrote: It's mostly speculation, but there are rumors floating arou...
0 525 1
It's mostly speculation, but there are rumors floating around that the Zync will be brought back so...
0 559 3
Chase Freedom, then Sallie Mae when the quarter runs out. Luckily I don't spend over $250 a month, ...
0 242 0
I've never had any sort of targeted offer. Maybe the fact that I'm 19 has something to do with it. ...
0 270 0
You should wait and see if they bring back the Zync. It's the best looking Amex IMO, and if you hav...
0 1165 9
I've gone from being slightly peeved by Barclays to actually liking them. I'm going to the beach ne...
0 669 8
Thanks everyone. I'll just not worry about it, and if they close it, so be it. I don't think they s...
0 1101 0
Well, I'm back in the garden until at least January after a mostly successful spree. Maybe then I c...
0 197 8
Don't worry, I plan on gardening until January at the earliest.
0 1589 9
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I was approved for the Chase Freedom and Citi Forward on June 19th. Fast forward to now. I decided ...
0 1606 21
  Omnipotent wrote: Try switching browsers or deleting the data and cache. It's worked for me ...
0 146 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}