Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi all,  First I want to thank this great forum and the good people here, without them I couldn't ...
0 164 2
Thank You, I will follow that,  and will send updates here :)   Best Regards
0 456 1
Wallmart, I agree with you, will get that , better than Freedom ? what do you recommend ?  
0 463 3
Thank you for your help, :)   now I wounder, the BLUE card should be outdated for more than 9 yea...
0 472 5
please double check the "61"days in the forum, as I am new here  
0 822 0
well I think I was very lucky,, I applied for it after the BLUE , same day, got msg to call them c...
0 471 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 840 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 867 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you, I thought of that and canceled the application before they process it [ no pulls ] :)  ...
0 478 10
Today I got my card, approved with initial CL of 15300 :) Thanks for everyone who helped me here, ...
0 883 15
OK, as promissed, an update,   I waited until I paid all the balance, and the last bad record dro...
0 529 12
ok, here is an update,  today EX dropped my only bad record and my EX score jumped to 736 now sco...
0 607 0
is there any easy way to get the DOFD ?, I am sure was on 2005, in fact EQ already deleted that rec...
0 617 1
Yes, the appove screens are from my report, the record is more than 7 years old and was deleted fr...
0 696 1
ok, here are two screen shots from  two reports 2 months a part of a bad debt that was dropped from...
0 738 8
great, I think I can wait 2 months and do that, will cover the balance and get the Blue as you guys...
0 774 0
will do, and will update results right away  thank you, 
0 781 0
thank  you, I will follow that and posts updates here,   amex payment is due on the 9th, I just m...
0 798 3
I need to add one more thing,  I don't need cc urgent now, I can wait if it is better, in fact als...
0 1161 5
Hi, thanks you again, I am not sure if its good to reply msg by msg or all at once ! anyway   Yes...
0 1170 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}