Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
so im dealing with puget sound collections they have around 7 acounts for me. mostly all medical. i...
0 275 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I know the title is vague sorry but i need some advice if your willing to give it.   I have been ...
0 478 2
they continue to refresh the tradeline on all three bureaus each month and the balance goes up each...
0 367 1
is it leagal for a collection agency to pull your credit with out your permission? if not how do I ...
0 792 9
I had a repo back in 2008with wells fargo financial. I owed 16,000 vehicle was worth 13,000. as of ...
0 385 3
I have some new collection accounts showing up... most of which are medical bills  my question is f...
0 212 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
so I pulled my credit score up from the transunion site. I am curious as to how they rate credit sc...
0 498 2
on the equifax report it clearly states date of first delinquincy...  
0 237 0
I have a civil judgement with 8 different accounts involved all through one CA Puget sound collecti...
0 208 1
so I pulled my free annual credit report through equifax to find out that my creditors are all wron...
0 285 2
How do I goabout getting the DOFD from my creditors? 
0 387 1
Is DOFD the very first delinquency on the account? Also i am unsure of the date. Possibly 1- 1.5 ye...
0 286 0
I live in washington st here the SOL is 6 yrs . I had a repo from w...
0 311 2
so I have numerous collections with puget sound collections. 7 total and a judgement. I sent them p...
0 274 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 307 0
so they say guaranteed approval but I want your opinion. I just got approved for cap 1 with just a ...
0 770 5
so I have a pathetic $902 tax lien on me from washington state. its like 2 years old, any hopes I c...
0 210 0
so I just applied for the cap 1 secured card and got a 200 line for a $49 deposit which is great ca...
0 300 2
so 5 years ago i had a repo from wells fargo  the current balance they show is a little over 23,000...
0 380 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 267 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}