Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
After 3 long years of rebuilding my credit.. Embarrassment plagued.. I'm finally approved back into...
0 537 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 300 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi guys, I'm an authorized user on an Amex card. Is it true that I can apply for my own and only re...
0 350 3
It seems from your starting scores, that you have been in the rebuilding phase yourself.  Often whe...
0 261 3
I had no idea that because I was an AU it would only be a soft pull to apply for an AmEx on my own....
0 667 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 701 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 756 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've been an authorized user on an AmEx card for about a year and a half.  Always pay in full, it h...
0 813 11
Still no call.. getting kind of bummed.  When did your CLI hit?  They already refunded my AF on bot...
0 2590 1
So I received a phone call from the Cap One Exec Office.  This was on Thursday.  Any chance you thi...
0 2710 3
How did you get approved for a Citi card for your Experian just over 600? And what made you think t...
0 377 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1214 0
I currently have a Capital One secured card $300 limit, Cap one Rewards $750, J Crew & Express $250...
0 1264 6
thanks so much! actually just received a call from them after posting.  They asked about annual inc...
0 2836 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi Guys,   I emailed the EO (CEO & a few of the other execs)  late last night.  I see that a lot ...
0 2903 187
Hi Guys,   I have a Jet Blue American Express that I've had for quite some time.  Since they've d...
0 358 1
Thanks so much!  Did this happen to you?  Were you able to pay directly to T-Mobile even with the c...
0 874 1
Hi Guys,   I have a T-Mobile account that went into collections in 2010.  It's been in collection...
0 902 7
Hi Guys-   I just received my first credit limit to $750 on my Cap 1 card.  When can I expect to ...
0 638 5
Hi Burned--   Not really sure I understand your response?  Seems like that would be illegal.   ...
0 479 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}