Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Got a Palladium spade today! Wish I could take it to my Halloween party tonight. Happy Halloween, a...
3 92 1
No Score Watch alert this week. I expect a huge score change in November: I plan to have only 3 out...
0 15 0
ramocita wrote: it goes to hiepsfinance.com I know I am not crazy..lol Welcome to my blog! ...
0 128 1
ramocita wrote: Hiline did you know that when you click your blog link it sends it to something...
0 174 3
I'm sure the forums will resolve the issue for you. Don't go!   On a related note, I also was not...
0 230 2
CreditGuy03 wrote: I have  Barclays Carnival Mastercard $2000 - opened 2009 Capital One Quick...
0 347 1
My score took a dive today because of a high balance reported. My Chase card utilization stands at ...
0 281 7
My score is now 768, thanks to the card that used to report more than 30% utilization dropping belo...
1 341 8
For those that missed the auxiliary information spread over this thread and given in a previous thre...
1 380 3
my-own-fico wrote: HiLine wrote:   I plan to cancel my Score Watch subscription at the end o...
0 400 0
Oh I should have asked where you got the scores from. If your scores are from myFICO.com, they are ...
0 191 3
There is not such a thing as too high limits as long as you do not let the limits affect your consu...
0 483 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
VinnyofLegend wrote: Found your thread. Very surprising to hear all of this. Their online banki...
0 687 11
The way the FICO 08 model treats AU's is still a mystery. Do you have other cards of your own that ...
0 207 1
My understanding is that FICO 08 is more tolerant for short credit history, low AAoA, and high util...
1 462 3
This is one of the reasons why having only one credit card is sub-optimal.
0 173 0
Quick update: I just went over to Equifax.com to order a Score Power report. As it turns out, my FI...
0 590 11
Today, I bought a new Equifax FICO score report. Right after I made the purchase, FICO gave me a wa...
0 594 12
And thanks to those that shared their experiences. I monitored my score also, the EQ Fico 04, to con...
0 74 0
If there is a counterexample to the rule that less is better, I would love to see it. Keep in mind t...
0 78 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}