Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
ArmyVietVet wrote: racer-x wrote: But what do yas think about her telling me this....   U...
0 18 0
How long to build?   At least 6 months. Preferably 2 years.   Certainly not days or weeks. Sorr...
0 17 0
Revelate wrote: I can't find something in the thread even though I know it spans a long period ...
0 37 0
MoreRewards wrote: What is rebucketting? I was planning to write a long post on this, but one...
0 33 3
Let me try a different angle.   Suppose without an installment loan, your FICO score is 700. Igno...
0 21 0
I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that it doesn't matter if you think the FIC...
0 32 1
cashnocredit wrote: Nope. Have no idea what the FICO 4 scores are but I didn't see any apprecia...
0 16 0
my-own-fico wrote: HiLine wrote: Roarmeister wrote:  I reject your definition of Credit...
0 29 0
Revelate wrote: HiLine wrote: I think my score went up by 2 points when I paid down to belo...
0 15 0
Roarmeister wrote:  I reject your definition of Credit - credit is your current indebtness to a...
0 38 2
With the number of credit cards people on this board have had, I think we can get more input than t...
0 86 2
gdale6 wrote: Revelate wrote: linux007969 wrote: gpfirestone wrote: First of all, B...
0 92 1
my-own-fico wrote: Is there a correlation? I would imagine there is, but I don't really know. ...
0 750 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Revelate wrote: Another MS reference? :(   Seriously, can we go one whole day with my reading...
0 300 0
"Credit" in this discussion means everything that is supposed to be recorded on your credit reports...
0 95 0
I would actually bet in favor of an approval. Good luck! 
0 141 0
Strogen wrote: HiLine wrote: Strogen wrote: geohawkins wrote: It's also really damaging...
0 166 0
Your response to me had too much upper case for me to read easily. But you seem to question why MyF...
0 167 4
Strogen wrote: geohawkins wrote: It's also really damaging my credit score because since i'...
0 397 7
Here's a solution.   Push a payment from your bank to your BofA credit card to cover your anticip...
0 403 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}