Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Gornet wrote: I made a thread earlier saying i was going to do a credit limit increase. My CL a...
1 363 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 83 0
If you're looking for a retention offer, try transferring the MR points to your preferred loyalty p...
0 272 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
As you know, American Express is both a payment processing network and a credit card issuing bank. ...
1 822 24
esb wrote: https://www295.americanexpress.com/premium/car-rental-insurance-coverage/home.do   ...
1 225 0
I'm surprised people care about these invitations when they are not targeted offers. Pre-qualified ...
0 233 2
The median is about 20 points higher, as suggested by our FICO percentile thread.
0 144 0
They haven't got back to me, and I doubt they will. Looks like the only to figure out your percentil...
0 100 0
KnowlIsPower wrote: same card, same annual fee, same high interest rate, same credit limt. Well...
0 108 0
I used to think the CSP was the most overrated travel rewards credit card, but since they added new...
0 99 0
Wait, your AAoA stayed the same after several months? Did you get a new credit account?
0 121 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 279 0
9 months of history with 2 cards is pretty solid. You should be in great shape for an auto loan! Wh...
0 371 0
I am going to deviate from conventional wisdom and offer an alternative view on the matter.   Mor...
0 398 3
A scarier thought is that they may decide to remove this feature from future updates of the iPhone a...
0 205 0
Yes you want to have another credit card. 1 card is too few for a mortgage application. But I would...
0 54 0
I sent an email to Customer Service yesterday asking where to find percentile with the new report fo...
0 222 1
Mint is great. So are Check (formerly Pageonce), and Bank of America's My Portfolio
0 208 1
I use Bank of America, US Bank, and Key Bank. BofA has the My Portfolio financial management functi...
0 216 1
I have no idea where to look for percentile in the new user interface. Has anyone been able to find ...
0 255 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+