Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
A computer software company that develops credit scoring models, generating credit scores used by a ...
0 541 0
You meant "effect". AAoA only matters as far as FICO scores go. As long as you don't have an acco...
1 387 2
Yeah monitoring your FICO score too closely can bring you undue headache. It's like following every ...
0 704 2
The impact of credit cards is the strongest. I suspect you can't reach the 800's without a revolving...
0 157 0
Problem for what? Financial review? Future credit card applications? Mortgage loans? 800 FICO?    ...
0 486 5
My personal experience with lenders: BofA: 2k to 17k in 2 years Amex: 1k to 9k in 1 year Discov...
0 330 0
I agree with Revelate. Credit monitoring usually lags behind report. Recently, I pulled a report fro...
0 190 0
Do make the money grows, you have to invest it. Just contributing to your IRA is not growing money. ...
0 509 0
The vast majority of lenders use the FICO scores provided on the credit reports from this website. I...
0 479 2
I don't even know what my credit karma score is because it is meaningless.
0 499 2
I took an approximately 30 point hit when my oldest account turned 3 years old as well. I bet your s...
0 304 3
Since individual utilization also matters, pay down the highest utilization balance first.
1 559 1
Did your credit history length cross a full-year threshold?
0 314 1
I got 787 with AAoA of 2 years and credit history length of 3 years before getting hit for several ...
1 185 1
You're on the perfect track, and your starting point is better than most. Do precisely nothing.
0 635 0
I mean, are there any downsides of opening an installment loan that you are concerned about? The be...
0 221 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 272 3
Interesting theory. Like you, I have no doubt there is a war behind the scene between the CRA's and ...
0 252 0
Sdfcu and opensky sound pretty amazing. Noted. And thanks for sharing :)
0 621 3
Would you mind breaking your original post into comprehensible phrases and sentences using stops and...
3 488 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.