Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
This is leveraging. People do it all the time. Some win, and some lose. 2k is not really too much t...
137 0
4% is just a little higher than 3% which seems to be the industry standard. If you're looking for a...
273 1
The OP only wanted to get his/her foot in the door with Amex and probably have heard somewhere that...
297 4
boomhower wrote: 09Lexie wrote: Most CUs don't - DCU, NFCU, Alliant for instance +1.  Als...
119 0
RSCo wrote: Here's my profile... 35 total accounts 19 open accounts, of which 17 are charge/...
145 0
I have a BofA Cash Rewards credit card that I have barely used for the last 5 months. Last month I ...
437 8
Welcome to the forums!!! :) I would close that First Premier card as long as you have any other ...
393 4
This has happened to me with both Amex and Citi. Since those incidents I have made sure to pre-fund...
210 0
LS2982 wrote: If your not applying for new credit it does not matter how many cards have balance...
95 0
kblatt wrote: On a lighter note, just apped & approved for a Citi Thank You preferred with a $6...
135 2
Generally an inquiry made the next day will not be combined with the previous inquiry, so your seco...
280 0
I don't know ... it's past midnight on the East Coast, and I don't know which time zone the CRA's f...
287 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Congratulations and welcome to the American Express family! 
281 25
Congratulations on your first American Express card! Even if it is not a card you're going to use m...
303 0
Welcome to the forums and to the Amex family! The PRG is an awesome card, at least for the first ye...
178 0
That is the highest starting CL for a Chase card I've ever heard! Congratulations!!!  Sounds l...
205 1
cowboyguy wrote: 1. You'd have to transfer UR points to a United Airlines mileage account HiL...
92 1
If you have a banking relationship, having a personal banker apply can only help. The personal bank...
360 1
The vicious cycle: 1st statement closing ----- ( 21 days) ----> 1st payment due date ---- (10 da...
91 2
nyancat wrote: cottoncrown wrote: They don't get charged more for the type of visa. I work t...
346 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+