Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Don't apply for more credit if you don't need more credit ...
0 216 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the inputs! I have added the FlexPerks and the annual fee for the Arrival, corrected the...
0 1765 6
jamesdwi wrote: this guy has a couple too many cards, but only a couple 1,497 cards is stil...
0 299 0
DaveSignal wrote: HiLine wrote: longtimelurker wrote: HiLine wrote: I wonder why pe...
0 1412 0
I'm sure this topic has been discussed before. Search around this forum for several minutes and I t...
0 338 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I thought I'd start a thread where we can compare the pros and cons of the most popular travel rewa...
0 2079 43
red259 wrote: If a new card reports after two months for example, when it reports will it repor...
0 227 0
bribro wrote: And if you have $10k or more in balances in your Chase banking accounts, a retail...
0 73 0
longtimelurker wrote: HiLine wrote: I wonder why people in Europe use a different verificat...
0 630 6
jmeaby wrote: so what if i get off of my moms card before she pays it down. will that look like...
0 257 0
I wonder why people in Europe use a different verification system than ours. Did the systems develo...
0 1454 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 278 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 127 0
OnTheRebound wrote: The APR on my wife's Freedom (former Providian, WAMU) has always been high,...
0 785 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
hutchj wrote: I'm ready to commit full time to the garden. I told myself last year after I appl...
0 135 24
Earlier in my credit building process I got tons if inquiries on my EQ report: 1 from Target, 1 fro...
0 388 1
There is always a trade-off with Discover cards. You either get the longest period of 0% APR, or yo...
0 138 0
Perhaps don't ever carry a balance on this card? I see that you have other cards with higher credit...
0 803 3
Menecrates wrote: Ok.. I'll add another -1.   Wife applied for Delta/Amex card and got a HP o...
0 344 0
cowboyguy wrote: What do you guys think are my approval chances? Is PRG more difficult to get t...
0 179 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}