Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Juniper hates new accounts more than anything in the world.  
0 1562 0
wcnghj wrote:    Did they do a hard inquiry? Do they have a luv button at all? They do ha...
0 3033 0
MrCredit wrote: When you get transferred to a rep=Full app   That is not a hard and fast r...
0 2618 1
MrCredit wrote: I wonder if it matters the amount you put in for a request. I used the automate...
0 2628 4
No AA from any lender.  I'm even carrying a balance for the first time in my life.  About 12% overa...
0 2385 0
writemikep wrote: What is that issue about CLs that get so high they don't count as revolving c...
0 1622 6
MrCredit wrote: Do you know if you dispute something is it taken out of the scoring mix? S...
0 2967 0
MrCredit wrote: Do they pull EQ I may have to add them to my extensive collection. I have a pos...
0 2970 2
MrCredit wrote: Thats what I meant, fully secured... that might be the route he may have to go....
0 1539 0
MrCredit wrote: how easy is the target card to get, are they post BK friendly? my wife applied ...
0 2975 5
MrCredit wrote: They have a paper app you can send your check in for a secured card with a $29 ...
0 1549 2
Breakthecycle2 wrote: I really want the 99/500. I chatted with a CRS online and she said that ...
0 1550 0
score_building wrote: with gemb you never know the ebay card backed by gemb has that crazy hig...
1 1411 1
ee wrote: I just looked on their website and it states that:   When you apply, you will firs...
0 3155 7
Alexandria wrote: treski wrote:   https://preapproved.bankofamerica.com/cc/SelfInquiry.asp...
0 1565 8
moneyb wrote: I just looked at what their APR is. 23.99! Yes, thats the standard, not default....
0 1423 3
mymoneynow wrote: Would I be better off Opting Out and taking the hit for them closing the acc...
1 691 0
wmarat wrote: No, it is new account.   Thanks.  That's a bummer.  
0 1249 0
MrCredit wrote: I hate Wamu I had their card forever with no CLI, closed it out six months ago,...
0 1016 5
I don't have a Macy's or a Bloomie's account, so my question is purely hypothetical. :)   If you ...
0 1298 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}