Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm pretty sure if you got a loan your bank requires you to have gap....but ya those warranties alm...
749 14
This is a topic with new unread messages 320 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I had almost the same utilization with a 749 eq score and got instant approval on a B of A loan 6 y...
446 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 4366 1
APPROVING BANK:Bank of America BUREAU PULLED:Not sure CREDIT SCORE:749 EQ CUSTOMER STATE OF RESI...
3433 1
So I've been working to pay down my debt, and build my credit score over the last 6 months to put m...
408 1
I read some of the older posts and people seem kind of iffy on these websites but it seems to me li...
2298 4
Why dont you talk to some banks before you even step inside one dealership? The dealerships can mak...
1231 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Start making calls to banks and credit unions, tell them your situation. Give them an idea of your ...
2263 17
New here, thought I would post my own unique situation.   Right now, myfico.com has given me scor...
880 2
Looks like a lot of good insight here, what do you think about my situation:   I need a new car, ...
2113 0
Hit up Google. Found a couple of credit unions by me. 
725 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+