Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
 Auto Loan approvals APPROVING BANK: DCU BUREAU PULLED: Equifax CREDIT SCORE: 658 (car...
0 7233 0
Thanks everyone. I've only had the card since November. Maybe they are reevaluating the accounts.
0 155 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Shockingly the first time I carried a balance I get a cli (used my card 2 days before my cycle ende...
0 822 10
APPROVING BANK: DCU BUREAU PULLED: Equifax CREDIT SCORE: 678 CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: LA NEW...
0 5049 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Sitori that's exactly what I'm saying. When I reconned the analyst was saying she didn't have enough...
0 186 1
I had 2 CC companies tell me that closing my subprime cards prior to applying hurt me. Reason being ...
0 227 0
Thank you all. The ink isn't dry yet. Renegotiating my trade in. I feel I have more leverage now. N...
0 965 1
NEW 2013 Ford Explorer XLT leather Heated seats Voice navigation Rear camera Sync Sirious  P...
0 989 4
Approved for 1.99/1.49 auto payment with DCU ....YAY!!!!
0 1034 6
If I dispute as paid in full on my credit reports today, will they not be considered? Then I can sho...
0 1125 7
My goal is at least a 2.99/2.74 autodraft. I might see if the dealer can get me that low with what I...
0 1127 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was trying to wait till the end of the year to trade in my vehicle. However I'm $2000 upside down ...
0 1144 10
Rhaeny that's what I meant. I have a spreadsheet that itemizes every statement date, due date, & rep...
0 361 1
For months I've been upset behind denials because I pay in full before the statement and I have <8% ...
0 435 8
I was approved at GTE with a 678 for 4.24/ 72 month & 3.99 for autopay. You shouldn't be that far be...
0 595 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 670 0
Thanks everyone. I'm headed to the garden until December. I'm aiming for an auto loan then.
0 412 0
Funny Amex & Discover denied me but Chase approved me & I have more than a few inquiries.
0 4797 6
I had to update this thread. After feeling like dirt after 3 denials, I took the plunge & applied fo...
0 487 3
Thank you moving forward as I know to go into this much detail was time consuming. Once I get to a P...
0 918 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.