Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have 2 baddies left on my credit report.  I have tried everything I can think of with Portfolio (...
0 90 0
The 2.5K is their fees and what they gave to me.  Interest charges are 139%.
0 167 0
I know, I am kicking myself in the rear, however, back in October, I took out a cashcall loan.  My ...
0 178 2
I thought NY was 7 years...It would be great if I was wrong :)
0 420 2
I did not receive anything from them...I was actually taken by surprise by it, but it is mine and I...
0 637 0
I was on cloud 9 yesterday....my scores had a real nice boost and thought I was on my way. Today I ...
0 807 7
what collection agency was it?  I have 4 left.   Congrats and thank you :) Amy
0 1855 3
It is a medical bill for $150.  The bill is mine and never disputed that fact.  However, I recieved...
0 859 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have tried to PFD to EOS-CCA by mail and email and they have said they would report as paid in fu...
0 876 31
Can I get the address as well? I have emailed and faxed 1 time a week.
0 2251 1
I am getting no where with the contacts. She said the best they will do is update paid in full :( I...
0 570 0
I have 3 medical bills in collection...before finding this site, I had to pay 50% of one so the doc...
0 333 6
Can I get contact info as well?  I am going to send a gw as they have been paid for 3 years.   Th...
0 684 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1048 1
I sent out 5 PDF letters last week 3 for the full amount, 2 for a percentage.  I received a debt ve...
0 257 5
Great!  Thank you...I will get another round out today :)
0 299 1
Could I also get the contact info?  I sent a PFD to them and I received a debt verification instead...
0 730 0
I thought since I was trying to clean up my credit, I would my fiancés as well.  His is pretty clea...
0 357 4
I tried it back over the summer and it wouldn't let me.  So I believe it is a year from the last fr...
0 281 0
I have been in a battle with Santander for 2 years now trying to get that account corrected as I ha...
0 237 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}